NDIS Adelaide Provider
We provide NDIS services in Adelaide, Australia. National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) allows Australians with a permanent and significant disability the freedom to choose the life they want to live. The scheme helps people with disability to access the supports that are right for them and assists in building their skills to actively participate in their community. Customise your pathway to financial independence with Care Plan Management.
Why would I want to use a Plan Manager?
NDIS participants in Adelaide who choose Plan Management can benefit in a number of ways:
- You can choose supports from non-NDIS registered providers such as a gardener, cleaner or organisations and therapists who have chosen not to register.
- You don’t have to use the NDIS Portal.
- You have a partner helping you to navigating the NDIS and ensure you get the most of your plan.
- You have most of the choice and control of Self-Management without the administrative burden.
- The funding for Plan Management is in addition to other supports.
NDIS Adelaide Plan Management Simplified
We offer a simple process that will help you manage your NDIS funds in Adelaide by handing day-to-day administration, the processing of invoices, and accounting for your total fund balance.
What should I put on
How long does it
take to get paid?
Please send through your bank account details along with a copy of the invoice/receipt and the participants name to our team.