What is NDIS Plan Management?
NDIS Plan management provides an ability to NDIS participants to choose how to manage the funding for the supports in their plan. This includes managing the financial transactions and paperwork involved with accessing the supports that form your plan. Care Plan Management provides you financial independancy.
Why would I want to use a Plan Manager?
NDIS participants who choose Plan Management can benefit in a number of ways:
- You can choose supports from non-NDIS registered providers such as a gardener, cleaner or organisations and therapists who have chosen not to register.
- You don’t have to use the NDIS Portal.
- You have a partner helping you to navigating the NDIS and ensure you get the most of your plan.
- You have most of the choice and control of Self-Management without the administrative burden.
- The funding for Plan Management is in addition to other supports.
Plan Management Simplified
What should I put on
How long does it
take to get paid?
Please send through your bank account details along with a copy of the invoice/receipt and the participants name to our team.