What is NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) was initiated by the Australian Government for people with disability, including people with intellectual, physical, sensory and psycho-social disabilities. NDIS priority is to guarantee individuals with disability continue to get the help they need.
The changes that are required to existing disability support system are significant. Arrangements are being made to guarantee the plan can be presented progressively, guaranteeing a smooth change for individuals with disability and support providers. Through the NDIS service providers assessment and planning process, you can determine what support you need to live your day to day life and to achieve your personal goals.
Benefits of Using NDIS Service Provider
NDIS participants who choose Plan Management can benefit in a number of ways:
- You can choose supports from non-NDIS registered providers such as a gardener, cleaner or organisations and therapists who have chosen not to register.
- You don’t have to use the NDIS Portal.
- You have a partner helping you to navigating the NDIS and ensure you get the most of your plan.
- You have most of the choice and control of Self-Management without the administrative burden.
- The funding for Plan Management is in addition to other supports.
Plan Management Simplified
What should I put on
How long does it
take to get paid?
Please send through your bank account details along with a copy of the invoice/receipt and the participants name to our team.